Soon To Be Classics

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Whoa Nelly

I was recently asked to describe what I do in the course of a single day. I suspect some subterfuge here as this recent several weeks is exactly the wrong time to ask what my day consists of.

To be honest, there's no way to answer that question. Let me just start by telling you what getting off the elevator feels like.

First, climb to the top of a 30 story building. (I don't work in a 30 story building so let's be careful not to mix the metaphor here.)

Next, have a helicopter place a Hummer H2 on the roof next to you.

Then, tie a rope that is exactly 29 stories long to your ankle and the bumper of the Hummer.

With the Hummer in neutral, push it off the roof.

Wait for it.

That describes the sensation of starting each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home