Soon To Be Classics

Friday, June 22, 2007

Shatnerchronicity


I have changed my profile.

I know, WELL worth the click here, eh?

My profile used to say "I'm just a guy who tries to do right by everyone."

This is until I came to the realization that most people are just stupid, selfish, f'ing morons and I really don't care much whether I do right by you or not. Now, this is a bit of a generalization but for the most part, mankind is a bunch of blithering idiots.

So instead, I have decided that my profile should announce my desire to reach Shatnerchronicity. This is the singular point in your life when you become a living parody of yourself. It goes far beyond ego or conceit. It's when you're so comfortable with the fact that a) you no longer give a sod about 99 percent of the other jackholes on this mud ball and b) you're so cool you can reinvent yourself pretty much at will, only becoming cooler each time. (Case in point: Captain Kirk - T.J. Hooker - Denny Crane)

It could take years. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home