Soon To Be Classics

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Birthday, Part II

So yesterday was my birthday. I guess you never really know how you're going to spend a birthday until it happens. Here was my day:

1) I cleaned the house top to bottom while the DW was out at garage sales.
2) Then I went out and worked in the yard.
3) I bought a Bowflex at a garage sale. The guy had $200 on it. Jen talked him down to $150. I went over and got it for $110. Heh. I love doing that shit.
4) Jen made lasagne and we called some friends to join us. Erika had never done DDR before so I showed it to her and kicked her skinny ass. Good times! (Walk This Way by Run DMC was the clincher.)
5) Jameson gave me a Spider-Man pool toy. He picked it out himself. :)
6) Bailey gave me a camping lantern.
7) Jen gave me a .50 cent card she pulled out of the emergency card box in the garage. Awesome.

All in all, not a bad birthday. The kids made it great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home