Soon To Be Classics

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Drivers of Red Trucks Are Maniacs

Why is this?

I drove 3000 miles last week and without exception, red pickup trucks always passed me on the left, doing no less than 30 mph faster than I was doing. I was doing 70.

Red trucks are always spotless clean, very shiny, and obviously never used for any sort of manly, Levi wearing work. They're toys and are probably meant to overcompensate for something. (Editor's note: I drove a very small Honda Civic.)

So if you drive a red pickup truck, here's a request. Drive through a mud puddle. Load some firewood in the back. Dent the bumper. And slow the Hell down.

1 Comments:

  • My sister has a red Silverado, I'll forward your request. She also has a blue and white Mini, and I bet she drives that faster than those guys in the red pickups.

    By Blogger Shocho, at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home