Soon To Be Classics

Sunday, July 17, 2005

3000 Miles!

Hello all!

3000 miles, more gallons of gas than I care to mention, and a lot of really bad food later and I've arrived!

America is a beautiful country and I have some great blog posts ahead including:

1 - Always stop at scenic viewpoints
2 - Why tourists are stupid (also titled "Yes, that is a real snake")
3 - People who drive red trucks are maniacs
4 - It's good to have friends in big, scary cities
5 - My first day at work!

Coming soon to a blog near you!

7 Comments:

  • Settle in, and remember to send me some free stuff when you get a chance...well, wait 'till I move so I don't have to drag it around.

    Seriously though, glad the trip went well!

    By Blogger Tom, at 8:02 PM  

  • Wow... it's like a movie trailer for a blog. Except not like a movie trailer, because I don't think you've spoiled all the best parts.

    By Blogger DrHeimlich, at 11:39 PM  

  • Glad you made it okay. I'm anxious to see the details!

    By Blogger Shocho, at 4:06 AM  

  • Did you find the passage to the Pacific? Hope you avoided the cholera outbreak.

    Good luck in your new place, exciting times!

    By Blogger Dave(id), at 12:51 PM  

  • How many wheel axels did you break?

    +5 points for that reference.

    By Blogger TheGirard, at 2:13 PM  

  • Sweet! Now if you could let us all know when you get hiring priviledges, that would rock :)

    By Blogger thisismarcus, at 12:40 PM  

  • Congrats, dude! And, though you'll probably learn it really quick, WizKids has a capital K. Just like JoyRide Entertainment. Which doesn't have a K in it. You know what I mean.

    By Blogger Jason, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home