Soon To Be Classics

Monday, February 25, 2008

The First Day Of School

The only thing I'm missing is my Spider-Man lunchbox.

Today is the first day of my new job here in Denver. Chuck and Cheryl picked me up from the airport yesterday, took me out to a lovely dinner (Chili's, of course - it's a Company thing), and I bought my new clothes for the first day. I did notice this morning that I forgot to bring a pen (or pencil). This is 2008, of course, so perhaps that won't be necessary. I hope the new kids like me. I wonder what time recess is.

On the homefront, we had two showings of the house on Saturday but we won't know until Thursday what the comments were. We made a mistake in packing because we put my bearcat scanner away. My wife asked why that was a mistake and I told her that since we still have a baby monitor running, we could just tune it to the same frequency, go one street over and listen to what the people viewing our house are saying.

So I believe the quest for a house here begins tonight but I haven't talked to the realtor yet.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home