Soon To Be Classics

Friday, October 26, 2007

Going Hollywood

This post is going to take me at least a week's worth of entries to tell, and to be honest, I'm not sure how much I can say. No one told me NOT to say anything, but I think that there are some things I should leave out for a time.

Last week, we got a call at work that Paramount Studios was putting together a mock comic book convention for the Friday night drama, "NUMB3RS". They were looking for props from vendors in our industry. We opted to do more than just send product, but Henry and I flew down to Los Angeles (amidst the fires) to set up and help out.

What happened from that point, is a bizarre tale of something I never thought I would be involved in in this lifetime. Mkae goes Hollywood.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home