Soon To Be Classics

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Menu Options Have Changed

To the small handful of people that have been awaiting emails from me, let me put you on hold for a just a little longer. Things have been really bad over the last week here at the homestead. I'm not ignoring the emails you've sent. Rather, I'm just trying to get to a point where I can tell the story thus far.

Bleh. Do me a favor? Someone take me down long before I grow old. Seriously. I don't ever want my kids to go through this.

4 Comments:

  • *hug*

    I empathize with you, bro. This week, I am in your world.

    Hang in there.

    By Blogger Beanie, at 7:49 PM  

  • Did you have an age in mind, or should I send the sniper now? ;)

    By Blogger TheGirard, at 1:37 PM  

  • You're a trooper so hang in there buddy... just not off the space needle ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 AM  

  • Alright... what happened?

    By Blogger vbdizzydolphin, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home