Soon To Be Classics

Monday, February 20, 2006

And If Shocho Blogged Off A Bridge...

So in an effort to reveal more (but not much) about ourselves, it seems the group is doing memes again.

3 Jobs I've Held: Morning Show Radio Personality, Sales Manager, Brand Manager (Still don't know exactly what that one is)

3 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over: Back To The Future, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Zorro The Gay Blade (hardest I've ever laughed in a movie)

3 Places I've Lived: Cleveland (and long to go back), Virginia Beach, Renton WA

3 Favorite TV Shows: (current or past?) 24, Battlestar Galactica (new), Extreme Makeover Home Edition (I really do make it a point to watch this)

3 Vacations I've Taken: Disneyland (great!), St. John Island (God lives there or nowhere), Catalina Island

3 Websites I Visit Everyday: Blogger.com, Cinescape.com, Drudgereport.com

3 Favorite Foods: Pizza, Buffalo Wings, Mushroom-Swiss Hamburgers (gee, what am I going to die from?)

3 Places I'd Rather Be: snorkeling in the Carribbean, in the "air chair", Cleveland Stadium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home