Soon To Be Classics

Sunday, February 19, 2006

And Now For Pretty Pictures











I realized that every entry on my blog is pictureless. I really consider finding and posting appropriate pics half of the fun of blogging. Shocho gave me high praise for a gremlin picture I found for an entry last month.

So, I didn't really want to go back and put pics into entries you have probably read. Thus, I stumbled across this one on the net the other day (don't ask me how) and I really didn't have any other reason to post it.

Enjoy.

4 Comments:

  • Super! The Last Push-Up Bra Of Krypton. Thanks.

    By Blogger Shocho, at 2:27 PM  

  • I tend to think of it more that denizens of Krypton can defy our yellow-sun influenced gravity. :D

    By Blogger Mkae, at 1:39 PM  

  • Move over, Helen Slater!

    By Blogger The1GWiz, at 5:42 AM  

  • Forgive my comic ignorance - I can't say I know who this is other than Supergirl. And yet I don't care. If all your reasonless pic-postings look like this, then post away, good man...post away.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home