Soon To Be Classics

Thursday, August 04, 2005

More Weirdness

I believe that sometimes things are not always coincidence and things oftentimes happen for a reason. Sometimes it's not evident until years later, but I do think that we're left "roadsigns" in life that give us a nudge which way to go.

Consider something my wife pointed out the other day. I had looked at 40-some houses in my search to find a new home. I was getting discouraged and it was not so much fun toward the end. The house that I eventually chose, and purchased, is a great house. My wife had memorized the MLS number so she could look up the listing online and look at the pics. I asked her how she could have memorized it so fast. The reason, she said, is that the first three digits were the same in all the houses I looked at. The fourth digit was zero, and the last four digits were also the last four digits of our phone number in Virginia Beach, which coincidentally spelled...

"MARK".

1 Comments:

  • And when you got home and got out of the car, you saw a hook stuck in the door handle of your car!

    That is pretty eerie, though.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home