Soon To Be Classics

Monday, July 25, 2005

My dreams, my hopes, my life


Silly Smiles
Originally uploaded by Mkae.
It's all right there, in two smiling faces.

Everything I've ever done, leads to them. Everything I'll do for a very long time, is for them. They are two innocent souls that look to me to make everything right. And I will.

For those of you who choose to never become parents, I can't begin to tell you what you're missing. For my friends who are soon to be first time parents, you have a wonderful adventure ahead.

Sorry for the sap. But I haven't seen my kids for 12 days now.

1 Comments:

  • I hope you're hanging in there. I'm going through my second stint of not seeing my wife and daughter for more than five days, and it's killing me.

    By Blogger GiromiDe, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home