Soon To Be Classics

Friday, February 09, 2007

Enjoying What You Do

I really do have the best job in the world.

In any given day, I get to have serious discussions about who should win in a fight between various super-heroes. Lately, my job has required me to read a stack of comic books, on work time, for research, watch AVP over and over, request DVD copies of Ultimate Avengers 2 and the Invincible Iron Man, go through 6 Star Wars movies looking for flavor text, play Halo 1 and 2, see my name as captain of a Pirate ship, have to explain the lack of purple underpants, argue how tall the Alien Queen really is, fend off angry co-workers because I didn't bring back a stack of Nerf Bowcasters from the Star Wars store at Disney.

Seriously, it doesn't get much better.

3 Comments:

  • That is some seriously good stuff there. I have that kind of job sometimes, but that's a great run!

    By Blogger Shocho, at 10:14 AM  

  • I wish I worked for a company that made games.

    By Blogger Jason, at 9:23 AM  

  • Ummm....don't you?

    Oh, sarcasm! I get it.

    Switch to decaf man. :(

    By Blogger Mkae, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home