Soon To Be Classics

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Trees They Can't Find

What the hell is going on in that stupid new McDonald's commercial? It's about their Dollar Menu and making fun of the "new Dollar Menunaires" or some such crap. Toward the end of the commercial, some idiot is flashed on the screen identified as "Jeremy Miller" (I had to look it up on IMDB.com) saying "These people live like money grows on trees. Trees they can't find!"

WTF?

I don't even know what that line means, much less this whole stupid ad campaign. Thank God I can skip past this crap on Tivo.

3 Comments:

  • Those commercials are pretty horrible. I am glad I don't eat at McDonalds anymore.

    By Blogger DEATH_BY_MONKEYS, at 12:30 AM  

  • What the hell are up with those? As bad as their food.

    By Blogger Dave(id), at 10:21 PM  

  • I thought I was the only person who didn't understand what Jeremy's line meant. Thank you!

    By Blogger Mike, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home