Soon To Be Classics

Sunday, January 21, 2007

You Just Never Know

My 5-year old is very smart. She can do math, she can spell, and she's a wiz kid on the Internet. She also knows how to find the stuff that interests here.

So she very innocently types in www.cinderella.com expecting some sort of fairy princess web site.

Whoops.

Fortunately, the wife was close by and my daughter says "Oh, I don't think this is a website for kids."

So now we're to the point where it's time to carefully where she goes and what she's does. Not that I think she's going to be setting up a MySpace page anytime soon (or while there's breath in my body) but I'm now worried about she might actually stumble across.

And yes, I spent about two hours typing www.[INSERT DISNEY CHARACTER HERE].com into the URL bar.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home