Soon To Be Classics

Friday, December 29, 2006

The New Mac Ad

Mac: Hi, I'm a Mac.

PC: And I'm a PC.

Mac: Man, it's going to be a tough year for me.

PC: Why's that Mac?

Mac: Well, the Securities and Exchange Commission just caught

Apple Corporation falsifying documents about board meetings that never happened, where we gave Steve Jobs 7.5 Million in stock options without authorization.

PC: Wow. Why would you guys have done that?

Mac: Well, it's called "stock option backdating". Basically, it's how we give away worthless stock and then when it rises in value we
cook the books a bit and make it look better.

PC: Man. Sounds like you're fucked.

Mac: Tell me about it.

PC: So what happens now?

Mac: Well, lots of executives are resigning and probably heading for
third world nations. Hey, you're pretty good at business stuff, right? Can you change the dates in some Outlook calendars or adjust the formulas in Excel to get me off the hook? I tried making some movies and music files but the SEC wasn't impressed.

PC: Sorry Mac. I wish I could help you out but...well...you know.



Mac: Well, then I guess it's prison for me. One last hug for old time's sake?

PC: Of course. I'm moving on though. They're getting me a green suit and a video game controller and renaming me XBox. There's a guy from Sony in the lobby.

Mac: Oh. I didn't realize I could be replaced so easily.

PC: Well, that's the only way to upgrade a Mac. But that's not important now.

Mac: Any advice...*sniff*...*sniff*...for prison?

PC: Just bend over when they tell you. It'll go easier that way.



1 Comments:

  • You worked very hard on this and I'm quite proud of you. Especially since you did it with Windows.

    By Blogger Shocho, at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home