Soon To Be Classics

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Am The Harbinger Of Doom

Here's the last few years of my life in a nutshell.

I move from Ohio to Virginia Beach, VA. Within 4 months, the first Hurricane (Isabelle) to score a direct hit on the Hampton Roads area hits.

Two years later, I move to the Seattle area. Since I have been here there has been:

  • Record rainfall last year.
  • The rainiest November EVER this year.
  • A record ice storm causing the worst traffic jams in Seattle history a few weeks back.
  • The worst wind storm in Seattle history on Thursday night.
We lost power for almost a day. There are still hundreds of thousands without power and there are trees laying in the roads, sidewalks, driveways, etc. everywhere.

It's just freaking crazy.

Hence, I'm officiall going on record now to say I'm going to cause either an earthquake (which I'm sure will be the worst on record) or a volcano (which will cause the west coast to fall into the sea) within the next couple of months.

5 Comments:

  • The funny part is somehow you'll live through it to cause disaster somewhere else. :)

    By Blogger DEATH_BY_MONKEYS, at 2:13 AM  

  • So it is your fault that I won't have snow in Spokane for the holidays!!?! I will keep that in mind when I see you at the next Convention...

    By Blogger BubbaJoe, at 7:41 AM  

  • Sylar will probably be paying you a visit soon. I'd wear a hat.

    By Blogger TheGirard, at 10:23 AM  

  • Dude, I'm a human nuke? Awesome!

    By Blogger Mkae, at 5:41 PM  

  • Call the Weather Channel, they'd love to have you on the crew.

    By Blogger Dave(id), at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home