Soon To Be Classics

Sunday, October 22, 2006

We Don't Need Another Hiro

Ok, this post really has little to with Hiro, but I couldn't pass up a play on words for 80's Top 40.

SPOILER!!!! If you didn't see Heroes last week, stop now.

So we saw the Hiro from the future last week confront Peter Patrelli (Peter PARKER? Geez.) on the frozen subway train. Pretty cool ending, I must say. I was having lunch with a colleague last week and we were talking about the show, particularly Peter. He then something that I hadn't considered. He said "I don't think Peter can fly at all, unless he's around his brother (which Peter DID once say). I think more than likely he can duplicate the powers of whoever he is near."

Ah, now that suddenly makes Peter a lot more interesting than being half of the flying Wallendas.

Discuss.

5 Comments:

  • I wish mark read my blog more often. ;)

    By Blogger TheGirard, at 8:58 PM  

  • If you're talking about your Heroes post from last week, I deliberately avoided it because I didn't get caught up until last last week. Sorry. I'll go back and read it.

    By Blogger Mkae, at 9:45 PM  

  • If your duplication theory is correct that would be freaking awesome.

    By Blogger DEATH_BY_MONKEYS, at 2:47 AM  

  • I thought that was mentioned by Peter in the show - he said he could see the future after being around Isaac and he could fly after being around his brother.

    By Blogger DavĂ­d, at 9:00 AM  

  • I don't think he said it, but a buddy said that when he was in the hospital he was drawing something that came true. I had forgotten all about that.

    By Blogger Mkae, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home