Soon To Be Classics

Monday, October 02, 2006

Update on Me

I promised to post updates on my diet, but well, never did. A lot of you seemed interested in how I was doing but I let the topic drop. The reason, is that I kept falling off of the damn thing. This wasn't so much due to temptation or being hungry, but rather my Summer travel schedule. There's just no way to do this diet when you're on the road. However, my last trip for the season ended in late September for I finally got back on track and just closed out two weeks. The diet promises that you'll lose 9 pounds every two weeks. Me, I lost 8. All in all, I can't complain.

It is a difficult diet at times. The meals are not really planned as "meals" but rather two foods you can at eat at the same times. Every once in a while, I'll have tuna and scrambled eggs come up at the same time. Ick. To be honest, when that happens I'll skip the tuna.

The diet has been running through my office. One guy has lost over 60 pounds since April, another 50 and I'm not sure how much the third guy lost. It is based on carbohydrate reduction (similar to Atkins) but milk, bread, fruit, etc pops up every couple of days so you don't miss out on your favs. Plus, every 11 days you go OFF the diet for 3 days and can eat what you want.

Again, it costs $27 to access the website (and the diet plannner) for 90 days. All in all, I have to say that I'm happy with the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home