Soon To Be Classics

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Putting The Band Back Together

I came into work today after a particularly late night on WoW (running with the K-man in the Deadmines with his level 17 Paladon and my level 57 Druid. Yes, I have no shame.)

Anyway, just minutes after settling in, Chuck sticks his head in my office to say "good morning". We immediately engage in a conversation about World of Warcraft and I relate a few of the fun items from the previous play session. It was VERY surreal. This is exactly how I began just about everyday at The Company from the time Chuck started playing WoW to the day he was laid off. Now, he's at my new company on a short-term (hopefully permananent) contract.

They say you can't go home again, but if you try real hard, you can at least paint the new house the same color.

1 Comments:

  • Nice! I'm glad that you two are able to work together again, and how fortunate for WizKids to land such a fine duo. Other companies should be so lucky...

    During school and beyond I've noticed that when you get around people that share the same vision as you and are working towards the same end, it's almost like little bolts of electricity that shoot out between each other's heads...thoughts and ideas increase in both quality and quantity and you can barely exchange or develop them fast enough. It seems like you don't get tired as often, and if you do wear down you somehow find the stamina to work through it because that other person is there. Good times...

    Happy gaming, gentlemen. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home