Soon To Be Classics

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sometimes the easiest games are the best

From someone who plays a lot of games, and a lot of really complex ones, it's refreshing to find something so stupidly simple that it can occupy me for hours on end, if I let it.

My friend Tee (damn you to Hell, by the way, for sending this link to me at work) sent this to me. The goal is to use your cursor to keep the red square from touching any other square or the walls.

So far, 19.45 seconds is my best but I won't rest until I hit 30.

Enjoy!

Escape!

3 Comments:

  • 21.3s for me. But it took me like 45 minutes to get that far. It is probably really easy since the movement is all scripted.

    But good times none the less...

    Bubba Joe

    By Blogger BubbaJoe, at 6:02 PM  

  • 22.359 seconds. Damn you for bringing this into my life >:P

    By Blogger The1GWiz, at 12:24 AM  

  • Damn you Tuttle!!!

    20.18 after only 5 tries.

    Of course 50+ tries later I haven't beat it and wasted oh so much time.

    By Blogger TMac, at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home