Soon To Be Classics

Monday, October 17, 2005

And We're Back...

I got back from Germany last night, after roughly 400 hours of flying. (Or at least it felt that way.) I'm also now suffering from horrible jet lag as I've been awake now, and working, since 3am.

There were some posts I wanted to make in Germany but the Internet there seems to be more of an after-thought than anything else. Needless to say I have lots to post now so please watch this space. Some of the upcoming topics will include:

1) The Hotel What?
2) Fun Things To Do With German Toilet Paper
3) An Irish Pub Saved My Life
4) British Airways - The Most Polite Way To Crash
5) On Behalf of all Americans, I Apologize We Didn't Bomb Your Hotel in WWII
6) The Best Meal In Germany
7) Taking Back Trannsylvania, Comrade

So, once I get my head screwed back on, we'll have some fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home