Soon To Be Classics

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas To All

It's Christmas Eve and I've already caught a glove full of vomit.

Ok, that wasn't necessarily how I planned on penning this entry but that's what's top of mind right now. Jameson came down with a 101 degree fever on the way to dinner tonight so things are a little quieter than they might otherwise be. He's been kind of cranky this year anyway and I'm not sure he's getting the whole "Santa Claus" thing, even at 4. Bailey is into it and grilling me for information about Christmas physics. She's going to be tough.

For all of you that still read, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

1 Comments:

  • Ah...Sounds like Christmas Eve 2002...and 2003 at my house. ;)

    Peace to you all.

    By Blogger Beanie, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home