Soon To Be Classics

Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm Not Dead Yet

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Been really busy. Here's the short scoop:

1) Moving offices today. My new desk is in a windowed corner with an awesome view of Seattle and the Olympic Mountains. Good stuff but I hate moving.
2) Halloween was a blast. My little guy ran so hard to keep up with the other kids. It was just the cutest thing I have ever seen.
3) My van battery keeps dying every morning. We had the (new) battery tested as well as the alternator and both are fine. I'm ferklempt. Help!
4) My latest marketing plan seems to have worked great. There are actually people requesting I be fired. That's awesome!
5) October was nice here. The rain is about to begin. *sigh*


All for now!

5 Comments:

  • The Olympics are georgeous.

    By Blogger DEATH_BY_MONKEYS, at 1:13 PM  

  • Fired??? For what? Selling a product?

    Silly requesting people...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:17 PM  

  • Re your battery: if the battery is good and so is the alternator, I'd say you have something electrical staying on when it isn't supposed to, and draining the battery. Maybe an interior light. I seem to recall my ex having the trunk light staying on in his '69 Plymouth Belvedere and draining the battery.

    By Blogger Major Rakal, at 2:17 PM  

  • Yep. Already tried all of that Major. And as is usually my luck, the van started perfectly today as if nothing had been awry.

    I loooooooooove intermittent tech problems. :(

    By Blogger Mkae, at 6:24 PM  

  • #3 and #4 may be related. Sabotage.

    By Blogger Dave(id), at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home