Soon To Be Classics

Saturday, September 16, 2006

All Request Week!

So In eed to get myself back into my blog so I thought of putting my ability to talk about anything on the line.

Here's the deal. The next five people to post a topic will set my blog content for the next week. Here are the rules:

1) You only get one topic. No multiple posts.
2) Annonymous posts will be ignored.
3) Excessively religous or political topics might or might not be excluded. I'm tired of those arguments and so, probably, are you.
4) Keep it in (reasonably) good taste.

I'll also try and find an appropriate picture for the entry.

Let's see what happens!

6 Comments:

  • The best thing about living in the Pacific Northwest...

    By Blogger Michael J. Hercus, at 10:37 PM  

  • The quality of radio today vs. 10-15 years ago and the general state of the industry today.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:33 AM  

  • Your top 5? most liked and least liked card games and board games (separate lists for each) and why you rank them the way you do.

    By Blogger Hayden, at 10:47 AM  

  • 1 favorite moment from each decade in your life. A picture for each decade would be super cool.

    By Blogger Dave(id), at 8:04 PM  

  • And there is 5! Man Dave(id), that's going to be tough. Good thing I have a couple of days for that one.

    By Blogger Mkae, at 10:21 PM  

  • Ooooo. Some interesting topics.

    By Blogger DEATH_BY_MONKEYS, at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home