Soon To Be Classics

Monday, July 03, 2006

Good For The Soul

I can honestly say that last week was good for my soul.

I got a chance to get back to Central Ohio for the Origins Gaming Expo. I flew out two days early to try and see some old friends. I got to see some, but not everyone unfortunately. Two days seems like a lot on an itinerary, but in reality, it goes very fast. Still, it was wonderful. Seeing the old sights, chatting with old friends and co-workers and just taking in the last place I was truly happy in my life is really hard to describe. I don't know when I'll get back, so I hope this feeling lasts for a while.

1 Comments:

  • I threw away the mustard shirt over the weekend. It had seen better days. It did have great memories for me.

    By Blogger TheGirard, at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home