Soon To Be Classics

Thursday, June 22, 2006

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Stupid bandwagon. Thanks alot Mike and Shocho...

1. I have had both of my legs run over by a car.
2. I have cheated death twice. Once in a burning house, once in the ocean.
3. I have a degree in Computer Programming but never tell my employer because I don't want to be put into IT.
4. My "hero" growing up was The Lone Ranger.
5. My first car was a '74 Ford Gran Torino. I wouldn't have gotten it if my Dad hadn't known "certain people".
6. My favorite sport to watch is football. My favorite sport to play is paintball.
7. My knickname growing up was "turtle". Say it to me today and you'll be swallowing your teeth.
8. I aced the introductory Mensa test in 11th grade. I didn't take the full test because my teacher told me it would cost $60.
9. Dick Clark (yes, that Dick Clark) once told me that he got butterflies before going onto stage. I was blown away!
10. I was born in Kansas City, MO. Same as Shocho!

4 Comments:

  • I was born in St. Louis. CARDINALS, NOT ROYALS! Go Lone Ranger! Someday you'll have to share the stories behind 1 and 2.

    By Blogger Shocho, at 4:18 PM  

  • Ack. Same state, different city. A guy I work with was born in Kansas City.

    As for #1 and #2, sure, I'll write those out soon.

    By Blogger Mkae, at 9:24 PM  

  • exciting stuff turtle...exciting stuff

    By Blogger TheGirard, at 7:43 AM  

  • Hehe Girard said Turtle. Make him lose teeth.

    So does that mean good AND evil come out of MO? I will leave it up to you to decide which is which.

    By Blogger DEATH_BY_MONKEYS, at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home