Soon To Be Classics

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What Would Make Me Happy

Here's an entirely self-serving post. Feel free to add your own.

What would make me happy:

- If people weren't phony. I can be phony at times myself, so I'm not pointing fingers. Just be real, say what you mean and mean what you say. It saves us all in the long run.

- If I could sleep. I don't get much anymore. There's a lot of reasons for that but I don't get to sleep until around 2am sometimes and I'm usually up by 6am. I don't like my dreams and sleep offers little rest. It just sucks.

- If my list of unemployed friends would get shorter instead of longer.

- If I could hit my ideal weight BEFORE I begin decomposing. (Ok, that was grosser than I thought it would be.)

- If it was sunny in Seattle more than 1 day a week (or month). Believe the hype folks, this place is like living in a sewer.

- If daytime TV would just go away. Is ANYONE getting smarter watching that shit? I don't think so.

- If the NFL preseason would start 2 months early. I don't get the World Cup.

- If my boy would eat something other than goldfish crackers and chocolate milk.

- If I didn't have to carpool, pay over $3 per gallon for gas, and waste 2 hours out of my day that I DON'T get paid for sitting in traffic.

- If my blog wrote itself so I wouldn't have to. Some days. Not all. Just today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home