Soon To Be Classics

Sunday, December 25, 2005

God Bless Us, Everyone

This is just a quick post to wish everyone who reads my blog a very Merry Christmas. We went totally overboard on the kids this year and I can't wait for them to wake up. The big gift this year was a kitty (whom I can now not find at this 6am hour). We had wanted to do the "pet in the wrapped package" but the cat is REALLY shaken up so Santa left a letter. We'll see how that goes.

Yesterday, we had friends over and Jen made a lovely dinner of Lobster. All of the kids played very well together and little Ava (Mark and Holly's little girl) was so caught up in the excitement that she began going up and down the stairs like crazy trying to keep up with rest of the children.

Still, amidst all of the joy that is the holiday season, I found out that my neighbor Tony, who's the nicest guy I have ever met, had a heart attack yesterday at his step dad's house. He's in ICU now and will be hospitalized for several days. Just so you know, he was the neighbor that I referred to in this post. We wish him the speediest recovery possible.

So I think the message here is to appreciate what you have. If you don't yet have children, you really can't fathom what you're missing at Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. I miss you all very much.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home