Soon To Be Classics

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Super-Uma


Ok, I admit it. This post serves no purpose other than to share this picture with my blogging fans. The upcoming Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters) film "Super Ex-Girlfriend" stars Luke Wilson as a hapless man who discovers his girlfriend, Uma Thurman, is actually a costumed super hero. When he breaks up with her for being too controlling, she begins using her powers to exact revenge upon him.

Hell, I think I dated her once.

Anyway, this is the first photo of Uma in costume. I have days when I think Uma is just drop dead gorgeous and others when I am not sure. Same with Angelina Jolie who would probably also look great as a super hero. I don't know what powers Uma's character has but it's obviously not the ability to run fast in those heels.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • You've obviously never played City of Heroes. All the superheroines wear heels like that, and many of them have super speed.

    By Blogger Jason, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home