Soon To Be Classics

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Like Fred

I rarely discuss politics on my blog as the world is already full of blogging monkeys who belch out their party's daily line. It just doesn't anything more than make friends angry at each other and I'm just not into it any more.

However, I laughed heartily at this video from Fred Thompson. It's his response to the challenge from "filmmaker" (a term I use only because he uses film) Michael Moore. This is funny shit. I would so vote for this guy.

View the response here.

4 Comments:

  • Well whatever you'd call him it should be something to do with works of fiction as opposed to making documentaries.

    His 'documentaries' are as based in facts as some movies which are works of fiction.

    By Blogger TMac, at 7:25 AM  

  • Two guys, each with an axe to grind, making sparks. None of this is surprising.

    To be clear, I mean Thompson and Moore, not Mark and Trevor.

    By Blogger Shocho, at 12:18 PM  

  • I knew what you meant Chuck. My axe if you could call it that with Michael Moore has little to do with his topics and more to do with his, I guess ethics as a documentary filmmaker. He flat out makes stuff up which is fine for fiction not so much for his line of work.

    ~T

    By Blogger TMac, at 12:30 PM  

  • I disagree Shocho. I find it surprising, and quite refreshing, to find a politician who is willing to push back when the loudmouth media spouts off. Normally, they ignore it and people like Moore consider it a win. I think he made Moore look like an ass and I'm fine with that.

    By Blogger Mkae, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home