Soon To Be Classics

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Captain America is Dead


Sorry for no "spoiler" warning but pretty much every news outlet is blaring this out. I don't really have a big statement on this. It certainly won't "stick". The Death of Superman didn't (he got better). Captain Mar-Vell just came back (thank you time travel). Heck, Spider-Man died last year.

It's still a pisser how after several months of being portrayed as a right-wing lunatic (don't get me going there) they choose to end it by having a sniper take him out.

2 Comments:

  • well, I mean, how would you rather him go out?

    and I'm pretty sure he was a left winger, not a right winger. Ironman is the rightwinger.

    By Blogger TheGirard, at 11:39 PM  

  • When "superheroes" are getting shot by snipers, it's a bad day for America. I'm not just talking about Steve Rogers either.

    Breaks the fourth wall for me. Why doesn't that crook shoot Spider-Man? Why doesn't the Joker just put two in Batman's chest?

    Just stupid.

    By Blogger Shocho, at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home